Contact Us

You can contact us via our website.

If you have an existing family law file and would like us to register you or are already registered and need access to your file, please email us using the information available at our website. It is important to provide your file number (if known), full name, date of birth and the name of the other party so we can verify your identity.

If your query relates to family law procedural advice in the Family Court of Western Australia, you should contact them directly on 08 9224 8222 or go to their website. Opens as an external link in a new browser window.

About this site | Terms & conditions | Contact us | Technical Requirements